In accordance with revised public health directives, the New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs (DCA) will close its museums and historic sites to the public on Friday, October 23, until further notice. The safety and well-being of our employees and visitors is the DCA’s foremost concern. We appreciate your ongoing support and understanding. Please continue to visit this website for updates and to explore virtual visits, programs, and educational opportunities.
You are here
Some appendices have been added as webpages, and some are available for download as a PDF.
- Appendix A: Glossary
- Appendix B: Annotated References
- Appendix C: Supplemental Activities
- Appendix D: Human Chronology
- Appendix E: Arthropods
- Appendix F: Vertebrates
- Appendix G: Plants
- Appendix H: Dichotomous Plant Key
- Appendix I: Activities by Grade
- Appendix J: Activities by Topic
- Appendix K: Standards Correlation
data-href="http://www.nmnaturalhistory.org/node/333" data-layout="standard" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true">